One Coffee Maker. A blend of strengths.
A perfect brew cup of coffee is a must whether you’re starting the day or serving your dinner guests. The VillaWare® Coffee Maker gives you precisely the versatility and control you require to ensure your chosen blend reaches the table in style and at the perfect strength.
Our insulated thermo vacuum system will keep your waiting cups fresh and warm, while our brew selector will allow you to choose your desired strength of coffee.
- Highly durable full die cast metal body
- Elegant carafe with a vacuum insulated stainless steel system keeps coffee fresh and warm
- New fast-brew technology with quick water flow for perfect flavour extraction
- Brew strength selection allows versatility in coffee preference
- Clear, removable water tank
- 1.5 Litre, 10 cup capacity
- Easy access to brew chamber
- Durable stainless steel permanent filter
- Pause n’ Serve means you can enjoy a cup while the rest is brewing
- Auto-cleaning cycle cleanses and de-scales for fresher tasting coffee
||Die Cast Aluminum
||34.7 x 19.8 x 37.2 cm
- Tamping tool
- Cleaning tool
- 1 cup & 2 cup stainless steel filters
||1.5 liter / 10 cup
VillaWare® Europe Guarantee for blenders, juice extractor, kettle, toaster, coffeemaker and espresso maker
Please keep your receipt, as this will be required for any claims under this guarantee.
This appliance is guaranteed for 3 years after your purchase as described in this document.
During this guaranteed period, if in the unlikely event the appliance no longer functions due to a design or manufacturing fault, please take it back to the place of purchase, with your till receipt and a copy of this guarantee.
The rights and benefits under this guarantee are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this guarantee. Only Holmes Products (Europe) Ltd. (“Holmes”) has the right to change these terms.
Holmes undertakes within the guarantee period to repair or replace the appliance, or any part of appliance found to be not working properly free of charge provided that:
• you promptly notify the place of purchase or Holmes of the problem; and
• the appliance has not been altered in any way or subjected to damage, misuse, abuse, repair or alteration by a person other than a person authorised by Holmes
Faults that occur through, improper use, damage, abuse, use with incorrect voltage, acts of nature, events beyond the control of Holmes, repair or alteration by a person other than a person authorised by Holmes or failure to follow instructions for use are not covered by this guarantee. Additionally, normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, minor discoloration and scratches are not covered by this guarantee.
The rights under this guarantee shall only apply to the original purchaser and shall not extend to commercial or communal use.
If your appliance includes a country-specific guarantee or warranty insert please refer to the terms and conditions of such guarantee or warranty in place of this guarantee or contact your local authorised dealer for more information.
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with Household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. E-mail us at enquiriesEurope@jardencs.com for further recycling and WEEE information.
Holmes Products (Europe) Limited
1 Francis Grove