One Blender. A powerful new blending experience.
To those for whom blending is an art form, we are proud to introduce the VillaWare® Blender, now with the prestigious Good Housekeeping accreditation. Elegant, yet very strong, our integrated blades employ outstanding variable power, giving you total control. The square format jar ensures a beautifully consistent blend, precision pouring and incredible results every time.
No matter how ambitious your ingredients are, to blend, mix, crush, grind or liquefy, is simply effortless. Experience the perfect blend.
- Highly durable full die cast metal body
- Large 2 litre square-format glass jar with leak-proof lid allows maximum versatility in preparation without mess
- Thermal shock resistant glass lets you go from crushed ice to boiling liquids in seconds
- Variable speed dial and pulse button powered by 1000W motor allow seamless, precision blending
- Unique 4+2 all-stainless steel blade design lets you process the toughest ingredients and serve delicately chopped ingredients or finely shaved ice
- Visible measurement markings for accuracy
- Dishwasher safe parts for total convenience
- Weight: 4 kg
- Height: 42 cm
- Width: 17 cm
- Depth: 15,5 cm
||Variable Speed Control Dial with Pulse button for short burst of power
- 2.0 litres square thermo shock resistant jar with leak proof lid
- Dishwasher safe parts
||Instruction manuals with recipes
||Square jar and blades are designed as an integrated system to keep foods flowing without sticking or jamming for optimal blending performance
||Revolutionary high grade stainless steel 4+2 blade design
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Voltage: 220 V - 240 V
VillaWare® Europe Guarantee for blenders, juice extractor, kettle, toaster, coffeemaker and espresso maker
Please keep your receipt, as this will be required for any claims under this guarantee.
This appliance is guaranteed for 3 years after your purchase as described in this document.
During this guaranteed period, if in the unlikely event the appliance no longer functions due to a design or manufacturing fault, please take it back to the place of purchase, with your till receipt and a copy of this guarantee.
The rights and benefits under this guarantee are additional to your statutory rights, which are not affected by this guarantee. Only Holmes Products (Europe) Ltd. (“Holmes”) has the right to change these terms.
Holmes undertakes within the guarantee period to repair or replace the appliance, or any part of appliance found to be not working properly free of charge provided that:
• you promptly notify the place of purchase or Holmes of the problem; and
• the appliance has not been altered in any way or subjected to damage, misuse, abuse, repair or alteration by a person other than a person authorised by Holmes
Faults that occur through, improper use, damage, abuse, use with incorrect voltage, acts of nature, events beyond the control of Holmes, repair or alteration by a person other than a person authorised by Holmes or failure to follow instructions for use are not covered by this guarantee. Additionally, normal wear and tear, including, but not limited to, minor discoloration and scratches are not covered by this guarantee.
The rights under this guarantee shall only apply to the original purchaser and shall not extend to commercial or communal use.
If your appliance includes a country-specific guarantee or warranty insert please refer to the terms and conditions of such guarantee or warranty in place of this guarantee or contact your local authorised dealer for more information.
Waste electrical products should not be disposed of with Household waste. Please recycle where facilities exist. E-mail us at enquiriesEurope@jardencs.com for further recycling and WEEE information.
Holmes Products (Europe) Limited
1 Francis Grove